Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Blog

This semester was filled with new ways of learning and thinking for me. Moreover, the new technologies we have acquired in this semester was amazing. I thought making wiki spaces were more fun then doing writing and research projects about the book and or author. When I created my first wiki space, I was glad to see that you could personalize it. I was also glad that a group could work on the web page at the same time and didn't have to be together. Other online pages helped you with essay writing. That is nice because I am not a very strong writer. The web site Blogger.com, was also a very fun and new way to write. It was fun to see your own work online and available to other classmates to read. You could also customize blogger, and I love to customize my work so it is differnent than others work. In the end, this semester was a great learning experince.

1 comment: